What does Opstrakker solve?
Manufacturing facilities using paper-based forms and equipment logbooks face problems that OpsTrakker addresses:
- Illegible paperwork
- Lost time reviewing for completeness and compliance
- Complications surrounding global equipment tracking
- Missing or misplaced forms and logbooks
- Difficulties analyzing paper records for reporting
How does Opstrakker solve these problems?
OpsTrakker solves these issues by converting existing paper-based forms into electronic counterparts to facilitate improved efficiency and savings in time and money:
- Measurable improved operator efficiencies using electronic forms
- Reduced time for preparation and post-execution review
- Savings from reduced execution errors discrepancy investigations
- Real-time global equipment tracking
How does OpsTrakker work?
OpsTrakker authors paper-based forms into electronic forms. When electronic forms are executed on OpsTrakker, execution data is sent to the dedicated server where all OpsTrakker data is securely stored. OpsTrakker enables historical data analysis to unlock process improvement.